What factors should be considered for an effective inquiry letter?
What are the guidelines that should be followed in drafting a letter of an inquiry?
Or, what factors should be considered for an effective inquiry letter?Basic objective of an inquiry letter is asking for information related to business activates. To write an effective inquiry letter following factors should be considered:
1. Mentioning the specific purpose.
2. Assurance for maintaining confidentiality.
3. Use of formal and polite language.
4. Detailed explanation for the inquiry.
5. Mention specific date within which information is required.
6. Promising to provide counter cooperation if necessary.
7. Enclose return envelope with stamp.
8. Provide detailed mailing address of the sender.
Related Post link: